The lovely Kate at Kate Takes 5 is to thank for this blog post. On the current happy trend, I just couldn't resist taking part in her Listography call for the Top 5 things that make me happy.
I have a feeling number 1 will be a strong runner for the most frequent answer (well, not that everyone loves my girls, but maybe 'our own children' could be the the winning answer?!).
1. My gorgeous girls. Of course they drive me to distraction too, but you can't have the smooth without the rough, eh?! Or the up without the down, or the pancake without the egg.... OK, sorry, just wittering now...
2. Sunshine on a winter's day. So good for mood-lifting.
3. Having a good old chin-wag catch-up with friends, old and new.
4. Being in an airport on my own, no rush and no kids to be responsible for (I mean, obviously I miss them, but... bliss).
5. Fry's Chocolate Cream. You just can't beat it. Sigh.